Naked Cheese Berry
- 7 eggs
- 210 gr sugar
- 210 gr cake flour
- 100 gr melted butter
- 800gr instant pastry cream
- 350gr PROCHIZ Spready
- Whisk egg and sugar until thick.
- Add cake flour and then melted butter. Mix all until blended.
- Prepare round cake mould with underliner baking paper and spread with butter.
- Pour the dough into the mould, bake in temperature 175 celcius for 40 minutes.
- After cooked, removed from the mould.
- Mix pastry cream and prochiz spready, then spread over on the top of the cake.
- Add berries.
- Cake is ready to be serving.