Cheese Cube Croissant
- 2 sheets Croissant Dough 18x18cm
- 30 gr Prochiz Cheddar
- 70 gr Prochiz Spready
- 10 gr sweetened condensed milk
- 75 gr Whipped Cream Powder
- 150 ml Cold Liquid Milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Cut the croissant dough into 6 pieces measuring 6x6 cm.
- Put 1 sheet of croissant dough into a 6x6 bread mold.
- Brush with egg, add another sheet on top, repeat up to 3 layers.
- Leave the croissant dough to double in size.
- Bake the croissants in the oven at 180⁰C for about 20 minutes until cooked.
- Beat Prochiz Spready, sweetened condensed, whipped cream powder, and liquid milk until fluffy.
- Make a hole in the middle of the croissant, fill it with cheese cream, brush the top with a little cheese cream.
- Top the croisssants with long grated Prochiz Cheddar.