Japanese Cheese Cotton Cake
- 130 gr Milk
- 40 gr Butter
- 125 gr Prochiz Spready
- 30 gr All-purpose flour
- 15 gr Cornstarch
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3 Egg white
- 80 gr Castor sugar
- 50 gr Whipping cream powder
- 120 gr Cold milk
- 50 gr PROCHIZ Spready
- 1 tsp Green tea paste
- Prepare a 20x9x6cm baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Mix milk and Prochiz Spready in a bowl and cook 'au bain-marie' until the cheese is dissolved.
- Then add the butter, stir until the butter is melted and well mixed.
- Add the all-purpose flour, cornstarch, egg yolks and vanilla essence. Stir well. Set aside.
- Mix egg whites and sugar until fluffy. Add to ingredients A and mix again
- Pour into a baking pan and bake 'au bain-marie' at 150⁰C for 60-75 minutes.
- Cream cheese ingredients: mix all the ingredients until fluffy. After that, put it on top of the Japanese Cheese Cotton Cake with a piping bag.