Fruit Cake Loaf Cheese Cake
- 200 gr Margarine
- 130 gr Prochiz Spready
- 150 gr Refined Sugar
- 1 sdt Vanilla Essence
- 8 egg yolks
- 200 gr Medium Protein Flour
- 25 gr Milk Powder
- 7 egg whites
- 100 gr Sugar
- 150 gr Dried Mixed Fruit
- 160 gr Prochiz Cheddar Royale
- Mix margarine, Prochiz Spready, powdered sugar and vanilla essence on high speed until fluffy and pale.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, mixing until well blended.
- Then add medium protein flour, milk powder and dried mixed fruit, mixer on low speed until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites while adding the sugar little by little until soft peaks or not too stiff.
- Combine the beaten egg whites with the dough, divide into 3 stages and then stir again with a spatula.
- Prepare a 20x10 cm tin that has been greased and lined with parchment paper.
- Pour into 2 parts then bake at 180⁰C for ±55 minutes.
- After the fruit cake has cooled, decorate it with a long grated Prochiz Cheddar Royale.