- 100 egg whites
- 100 gr powdered sugar
- 150 gr flour
- 125 gr margarine
- 50 gr PROCHIZ Cheese SPREAD (Spready)
- 62 gr butter
- 1 sdm powdered milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- PROCHIZ Gold Cheddar Cheese
- Green and red food coloring
- Beat egg whites and powdered sugar until fluffy and stiff, set aside.
- In a different bowl, mix margarine and butter until soft and fluffy, then add in Prochiz Cheese Spread (Spready).
- Mix well, then add milk, flour, and vanilla essence.
- Slowly pour the whipped egg whites into the butter, and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter into three separate bowls and add green and red food colorings.
- Put the batter into a piping bag, then pipe the batter onto the cat's tongue mold pan greased with butter.
- Sprinkle shredded Prochiz Gold Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 150°C for ±11 minutes.