- 100 egg whites
- 100 gr powdered sugar
- 150 gr flour
- 125 gr margarine
- 50 gr PROCHIZ Cheese SPREAD (Spready)
- 62 gr butter
- 1 sdm powdered milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- PROCHIZ Gold Cheddar Cheese
- ± green and red food coloring
- Beat egg whites and powdered sugar until fluffy and stiff, set aside.
- In a different bowl, mix margarine and butter until soft and fluffy, then add in Prochiz Cheese Spread (Spready). Mix well, then add milk, flour, and vanilla essence. Slowly pour the whipped egg whites into the butter, stir until combined.
- Divide the batter in three separate bowls and add green and red food colorings. Put the batter into a piping bag, then pipe the batter onto the cat's tongue mold pan greased with butter. Sprinkle shredded Prochiz Gold Cheddar cheese on top. Bake at 150°c for ±11 minutes.