Pandan Cheese Sago
2 Jars (350 gr)
- 300 gr Sago flour
- 2 Pandan leaves
- 100 gr Margarine
- 50 gr Butter
- 150 gr Powdered sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 100 gr Prochiz Gold, grated
- 50 ml Thick coconut milk (add more for a thicker consistency)
- Green pandan paste
- In a pan, roast the sago flour and pandan leaves over low heat until the pandan leaves are dry. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Using a mixer, beat margarine, butter, and powdered sugar until white and fluffy. Add egg yolk and pandan paste, mix thoroughly. Mix in the grated Prochiz Gold, with a turned off mixer or using a spatula.
- Add the sago flour gradually into the butter mixture, mix well with a spatula. Add coconut milk, mix again until smooth.
- Put the dough into a piping bag with a star tip, pipe it onto a baking tray that has been greased with butter.
- Top with grated Prochiz Gold and bake at 140°C for about 40 minutes.