Egg and Cheese Bread
- 500 gr High Protein Flour
- 7.5 g Yeast
- 100 gr Sugar
- 1 gr Improver
- 15 gr milk powder
- 6 gr Salt
- 25 gr Egg
- 225 gr Ice Water
- 60 g Butter
- 5 eggs
- 250 gr Prochiz Quick Melt
- Combine all dry ingredients except salt, stir on slow speed with a stand mixer for 1 minute.
- Add eggs, liquid milk and ice water. Then stir again for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add the butter and salt, then stir until the dough is smooth.
- Remove, cover with plastic, and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 balls, rest the dough for another 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough, shape it into a flat oval, slightly roll the edges and twist the edges, slightly expanding the bread dough.
- Put 1 egg on the bread dough, then sprinkle with grated Prochiz Quick Melt
- Bake the egg and cheese bread in the oven at 180⁰C for about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and the bread is cooked.