Toast Fruity Cheese
- 1 loaf bread
- 50g butter
- 150g strawberry
- 150g kiwi
- 150g mango
- 250g PROCHIZ Spready
- 50g condensed milk
- 50g milk
- 100g PROCHIZ Cheddar
To make sauce:
- beat PROCHIZ Spready, condensed milk, and milk until blended.
- Slice a loaf of bread into 3 parts.
- Take out half of bread inside part, then slice into medium cube shape.
- Grease teflon with butter.
- Put the bread on teflon.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Slice cubes all the fruits except strawberry, slice into four parts instead.
- Place the bread and fruits into the box made of bread.
- Pour the cheese sauce and spread grated PROCHIZ Cheddar on top.
- Toast Fruty Cheese is ready to serve