Cheese Butter Cookies
2 boxes (10x10x7cm)
- 150 gr Unsalted Butter
- 180 gr Medium Protein Wheat Flour
- 20 gr cornstarch
- 5 gr Milk Powder
- 150 gr Prochiz Gold, grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 gr Prochiz Gold
- Stir in butter until slightly soft.
- Add milk powder, cornstarch, and grated cheese, stir until smooth.
- Add flour and mix again until smooth.
- Flatten the cheese to a thickness of approximately cm, then cut the cheese into 1cm x 4cm size.
- Brush the top with egg yolk, top with grated Prochiz Gold and decorate with a little dough that is placed on top (see picture).
- Then bake cookies with a temperature above and below 160°C for approximately 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and let the cookies cool down to room temperature.
- Bake again in the oven set to 100°C for 30 minutes until crispy.