Mango Cheezy Cake
Let’s Make Healthy Dessert, Mango Cheezy Cake
The freshness of mango fruit is very fitting to be used as various types of food. Especially if it is made into a dessert like Mango Cheezy Cake. The sweetness of mango combined with the delicious cheese flavor is perfect for family meals. Yes, Prochiz Lovers will be hooked.
This dessert is definitely delicious and healthy. In fact, the fiber and vitamin C content in mangoes meet the daily nutritional needs. Not to mention, the nutritional content of Prochiz cheese is good for your health. It is certain that this delicious dessert is suitable for everyone.
The Beginning of Cheesecake
Prochiz Lovers should know, around 775 BC (Before Christ) cheesecake was first served to entertain sportsmen who would compete in the world’s first Greek Olympics.
Initially, cheese cake was made using ricotta cheese, flour and honey. Then they mixed all the ingredients into a batter which is finally baked. But now cheesecake is evolving with various toppings, one of which is cheesecake with mango toppings. Let’s find out how to make mango cheezy cake below.
Benefits of Prochiz Spready For Mango Cheezy Cake Dessert
Prochiz Spready has many essential nutrients needed for your body. The nutrients contained in cheese include carbohydrates, proteins, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and many more. With a high value of nutrition in cheese, it is no wonder that why it has lots of benefits for your body.
Maintaining Bone Health and Strength
As a dairy product, cheese has benefits for maintaining bone strength and health. It is the result of protein and calcium contents in cheese. Not only that, zinc, vitamin K, vitamin D and vitamin A makes cheese rich in benefits for your body.
Lower Blood Pressure
The high calcium content in cheese can also control blood pressure and prevent hypertension, Prochiz Lovers.
Nourish the Digestive Tract
Cheese is processed through fermentation, so it contains probiotic bacteria that can maintain the health of the digestive tract. Consuming cheese in the right amount, will maintain the health of your digestive tract.
Mango Cheezy Cake, Nutrient-Rich Dessert Preparations
Cheese lovers must like all of the cheese-based dishes, right? Prochiz Lovers can make refreshing desserts with mango, like Mango Cheezy Cake.
Mango Cheezy Cake dessert is the right choice for Prochiz Lovers. Of course, this dessert is delicious and nutritious. Making his dessert is quite easy, first prepare the ingredients below. Prochiz Lovers can also get some other interesting tips by following our Instagram @keju_prochiz or tiktok @keju_prochiz. Don’t forget to take part in activities and win attractive prizes!
- 300 gr Prochiz Spready
- 180 gr Milk
- 262 gr Cooking Oil
- 5 Eggs
- 195 gr Sugar
- 5 gr SP (Baking Mix)
- 150gr All Purpose Flour
- 5 gr Baking Powder
- 1gr Salt
- 15 gr Corn Starch
- 20 gr Milk Powder
- 160 gr Prochiz Spready
- 300 gr Milk
- 150 gr Whip Cream Powder
- Mango (cut or cubed)
- Mango Paste
- To make the sponge cake, prepare 3 round pans, 20 cm in diameter, spread and coat cover the bottom with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Beat Prochiz Spready, cooking oil and milk until fluffy and mixed well.
- Beat the eggs, SP and sugar until they stiff and pale, then add dry ingredients flour, milk powder, cornstarch and salt. Slowly pour the dry ingredients, do not forget to sift everything.
- Once mixed, add the Prochiz Spready mixture, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Divide the batter into three baking sheets, then oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- To make cream cheese, beat Prochiz Spready until soft, then add whip cream powder and milk. Beat until fluffy using a mixer, mix well and the cream is ready to use.
- Take some cream cheese, and give enough mango paste.
- Prepare one sponge cake and spread cream cheese and some mango, then stack it with the second sponge cake and repeat with the third.
- Upon completion, store in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is cold, cover the cake with cheese cream and mango cream cheese.
- Then decorate with mangoes.