- 300 gr Margarine
- 195 gr Prochiz Spready
- 225 gr Refined Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 12 eggs Egg Yolk
- 300 gr Medium Protein Flour
- 38 gr Milk Powder
- 11 egg whites
- 150 gr Sugar
- 150 gr Dates, seeds removed, chopped
- 600 gr Pineapple, grated
- 250 gr Dates, blender
- 20 gr Honey
- 200 gr Whipped Cream Powder
- 400 gr Cold Liquid Milk
- 320 gr Prochiz Spready
- Mix margarine, Prochiz Spready, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence on high speed until fluffy and pale.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, blend until well mixed.
- Then add medium protein flour, milk powder, and dates, mixer on low speed until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks, while slowly adding the sugar.
- Combine the beaten egg whites with the mixture, divide into 3 stages and then mix again with a spatula.
- Prepare a 18cm size tin that has been greased and lined with parchment paper.
- Pour into 2 parts then bake at 180⁰C for about 55 minutes.
- Cook the blended pineapple and dates and honey over medium heat. Cook until the texture is thickened like jam.
- Mixer whipped cream powder, cold liquid milk and Prochiz Spready on medium speed. Mix until fluffy and smooth.
- Divide 1 cake tin into two parts. The result is 4 date cakes.
- Then fill with date jam and cream cheese.
- Then stack with date sponge.
- Repeat until the date sponge runs out.
- Cover the cake with cream cheese.
- Garnish with long grated Prochiz Cheddar and dates.