- 6 Whole Eggs
- 200 gr Sugar
- 26 gr SP (cake improver)
- 100 gr Prochiz Spready
- 190 gr Medium Protein Wheat Flour
- 50 gr Milk Powder
- 20 gr Maizena Flour
- 200 gr Butter (melted)
- 10 gr Pandan Paste (for green)
- 10 gr Blackforest Chocolate Paste (for chocolate)
- 300 gr Prochiz Spready
- 300 gr Whipped Cream Non Dairy
- 100 gr Unsalted Butter
- 50 gr Fine granulated sugar
- 10 gr Milk powder
- 95 ml Water
- 137 gr Sugar
- 167 gr Glucose
- 167 gr White Chocolate Compound
- 120 gr Sweetened condensed milk
- 67 gr Netral Glaze
- 20 gr v
- Prochiz Cheddar Royale
- Prepare 3 22cm round tins, line them with baking paper.
- Combine Prochiz Spready, butter, and pandan paste, stir until smooth. Then cook until the butter melts, set aside.
- To make the sponge cake, beat the eggs, sugar, and SP (cake improver) until they become white fluffy with stiff tips, lower the mixer speed, then slowly add the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Add the previously mixed butter, mix well and divide the dough into 3 pans.
- Then bake in the oven at a temperature of 180C for approximately 22 minutes.
- Beat Prochiz Spready, butter, powdered sugar, and powdered milk until well blended, then add the whipped non-dairy cream, stir until well blended.
- Cook water, sugar and glucose until it boils and slightly thickens.
- In a different bowl, mix the chocolate white compound, sweetened condensed milk and neutral glaze then cook and stir until the chocolate is melted and well blended, then add it to the boiled sugar water, reduce the heat.
- Mix the gelatin with a little water, heat until the gelatin dissolves, then add it to the glaze, stir until well blended.
- Add about 4 grams of dark green food coloring and 1 gram of light green food coloring, stir until smooth then turn off the heat.
- Strain the glaze, then store it until it comes to room temperature.
- After the sponge cake is ready, cut the sponge cake lengthwise into approximately 6 pieces, then cross it between the green sponge cake and the chocolate sponge cake.
- Glue the sponge using the cream that has been made, arrange three layers of sponge cake in a straight line and the motif forms like a chessboard.
- Cover cake with cream until neat and smooth, then store in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After the cake is cold, pour it with the glaze that has been made, if the glaze hardens or is too thick, you can mix it for a while until it is thick enough.
- Decorate the cake with grated Prochiz Cheddar Royale and diced for the top, add pandan leaves and raisins.
- Serve cold.