Cheese Cake Fruit Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 30 gr sugar
- 8 gr SP (cake improver)
- 23 gr Medium Protein Wheat Flour
- 3 gr Maizena
- 3 gr Milk Powder
- 40 gr Margarine (melted)
- 200 gr Prochiz Spready
- 2 pieces of white bread
- 2 gr Maizena
- 750 gr Liquid Milk
- 120 gr sugar
- 1 sachet jelly powder
- 6 Strawberries
- 5 grapes
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 oranges
- 450 ml water
- 90 gr sugar
- ½ sachet of jelly powder
- Mix all ingredients except margarine, beat until fluffy and white, then add melted margarine, then mix well.
- Pour into an 18 cm round tin that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180°C for about 18 minutes.
- After the sponge cake is cooked, place it in a mold or ring measuring 18 cm (preferably one that can be disassembled).
- Combine all ingredients, blend until smooth, then cook until it boils.
- Pour into the mold and let stand until the temperature drops.
- Bring the water, sugar and gelatin to a boil, then set aside.
- Prepare the peeled fruit and cut the fruit. Then arrange on top of the pudding cheese cake according to taste.
- Then pour the pre-cooked gelatin, pour it when the temperature is warm.
- Let stand until it comes to room temperature, then store in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until cold.