Lapis Legit Keju
- 36 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 250g sugar powder
- 50g medium protein wheat flour
- 25g powdered milk
- 20g Condensed milk
- 625g butter
- 200g grated PROCHIZ Cheddar
- Prune to taste
- Prepare 20x20x8cm baking sheet, grease the surface with butter and cover it up with baking paper. The edges of baking sheet doesn’t need to be oiled. Preheat the oven to 160° Celcius.
- Stir butter until it color changes to white, then add condensed milk. Stir until smooth.
- Stir eggs and sugar until thicken and rise.
- Add stirred butter and milk to eggs bowl, mix until smooth.
- Add sieved flour and powdered milk and mix well.
- The dough is ready to be baked.
- Pour the dough for the first layer in the preheated baking sheet. Bake in the oven using only the top element (broil)
- Bake layer by layer
- Rremove from the oven when the surface is brown.
- Spread grated PROCHIZ Cheddar then pour the next layer. Repeat until done.
- Take out from oven and chill before slicing. Lapis Legit Keju is ready to serve.