Dimsum Mozzarella, Family’s Favorite Snack!
Dimsum is a typical Chinese food that has begun to gain popularity in Indonesia. The savory taste made of chicken and shrimp is very suitable and loved by Indonesian people. It is even more special when this delicious snack is combined with melted mozzarella cheese. No doubt, this mozzarella dimsum will become a family favorite snack.
Did Prochiz Lovers know that dim sum comes from Cantonese which means “small food”. But in Mandarin, dimsum means “to touch the heart”. No wonder, this food served in small portions can touch the hearts of many people because of its deliciousness. This dish, which has been around since the Han Dynasty, is usually served with a cup of warm tea.
Mozzarella Dimsum Recipe, A Delicious Snack For Friends During Tea Time
Mozzarella Dimsum is one of the delicious snack ideas that you yourself can make at home. Not only delicious, of course this dimsum dish is also healthy. Because dimsum is made from chicken and shrimp which contains many nutrients. Especially with the combination of mozzarella cheese which also has many benefits and healthy for your body.
Mozzarella Dimsum Tastes Special Because Of Prochiz Cheese!
The delicious dim sum that is soft and savory, combined with mozzarella cheese that melts in your mouth, will make this menu your family’s favorite snack. Of course, Prochiz Mozzarella plays an important role in adding flavour for this dish. Its creamy taste and soft texture, made this cheese the prima donna of cooking ingredient.
Prochiz Mozzarella is very suitable to be used as a topping and filling for Prochiz Lovers’ favorite food. Your food will become more special because it uses Prochiz Mozzarella. This type of cheese can melt perfectly by frying, steaming, baking, or microwave. Prochiz Mozzarella, soooo strechy!
What are you waiting for? Come on and make Dimsum Mozzarella using Prochiz Mozzarella which is soooo strechyl! with the recipe below.
Don’t forget to follow Instagram and TikTok @keju_prochiz to get tips and other prized activities!
- 20 pcs Dumpling or Dimsum Wrapper
- 300 gr Chicken Breast
- 100 gr Peeled Shrimp
- 20 gr Spring Onions
- 25 gr Chopped Garlic
- 30 gr Finely Chopped Radish
- 30 gr Finely Chopped Carrots
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Fish Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chicken Stock Powder
- ½ gr Ground Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 50 gr Tapioca Flour
- Prochiz Mozzarella
- Prepare all the ingredients, then put the stuffing ingredients into the chopper except carrots and radish.
- Chop until smooth, then put carrots and radishes then chop for a bit.
- Prepare the dim sum wrapper, put approximately 1 tablespoon of stuffing into the skin and fold it.
- 4.Steam until the dimsum is cooked for approximately 20 minutes.
- Once cooked add grated Prochiz Mozzarella on top and steam again until the cheese is melted, and torch the cheese to add a smokey flavour (optional).
- Serve warm.