Cheesy Mentai Rice
Hi Prochiz Lovers! We are back with new ideas for delicious, yet very easy to make recipes. Today, we are going to talk about a very popular recipe, mentai. As we know, mentai is one of the foods we see everywhere nowadays. Ranging from rice mentai, birthday cake with mentai sauce, sushi mentai, even padang rice with mentai sauce. But what exactly is mentai?
Mentai is one of Japan’s specialty also known as mentaiko. This Japanese processed food is made of Pollack fish eggs that has been cured with salt and other ingredients and spices. Mentaiko tastes salty and umami because of the salt water and spices used during the curing process.
In Indonesia, mentai is referred to a sauce made of mayonnaise mixed with other sauces and spices. It is tasty and creamy, which can be used with a lot of different types of food. This sauce is frequently consumed with chicken, salmon, beef, rice, and many more.
With a mix of ingredients and variation of spices, mentai sauce in Indonesia tastes richer and accustomed to the local’s liking.
In keeping with its characteristics that it is suitable to be combined with various dishes, today, Prochiz will provide a mentai recipe that also includes Prochiz Quick Melt Slice. Cheese that will melt perfectly, with a creaminess, along with the delicious mentai sauce! Hmm, imagine how delicious it will taste! Don’t worry, Prochiz Lovers, you can easily make it at home too! Here’s the recipe:
Was that simple to make? With all the simple ingredients, you can make Cheesy Mentai Rice at home! Imagine the mixed flavor of Prochiz Quick Melt Slice, and creamy Prochiz Mayo, hmmmm. So perfect for children’s lunch menu, or even for our lunch!
This recipe uses our ultimate melted cheese ultimate favorite of Phochiz Lovers, Prochiz Melt Slice. This sliced cheese will melt perfectly and evenly, and very easy to apply to all types of cooking. Making cooking more simple, practical and great results. Good luck Prochiz Lovers! Don’t forget to share the moment using #Bikinyangsimplejadispecial and #ProchizMakinPraktis in your social media accounts and tag @keju_Prochiz.
- 60 gr Butter
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 620 gr White Rice
- 1 tsp Stock Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 4 pcs Fish cake
- 100 gr Prochiz Mayo
- 20 gr Hot Sauce
- 20 gr Ketchup
- 4 slice Prochiz Quick Melt Slice
- 1 sheet Seaweed
- Finely mince garlic.
- Add butter and garlic to pan, sauté until it is fragrant. Then add minced parsley.
- Add white rice and mix evenly. Add pepper and stock powder, mix evenly, and put it aside.
- In a bowl, mix Prochiz Mayo, hot sauce and ketchup.
- Cut the fishcake to thin slices.
- Put the garlic rice into an aluminum container and stack the fishcakes to cover the top. Then, put the mentai sauce on top of it and finally put Prochiz Quick Melt Slice.
- Bake the Mentai rice cheese in the oven with a pan that has a little water for 20 minutes at 150⁰C until the cheese has melted.
- Finally add seaweed pieces on top as garnish.