Cheese Zupa Soup
- 200 gr Prochiz Spready
- 1 carrot
- 150 gr peeled corn
- 4 slice Smoke Beef
- ½ onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 600 gr Liquid Milk
- 2 tsp Broth Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 pack Puff Pastry
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Prochiz Gold for topping
- Heat the butter, sauté the chopped onion and garlic until fragrant and soft.
- Add the carrots, cut into small dice, peeled corn and smoked beef cut into squares, stir-fry for a while.
- Add liquid milk and Prochiz Spready, cook until the milk boils and Prochiz Spready dissolves.
- Add the powdered broth and ground pepper, stir until the sauce thickens.
- Cut the puff pastry to the size of the bowl.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, brush the bowl with egg then put the puff pastry on top. Sprinkle grated Prochiz Gold cheese over the puff pastry.
- Bake the zupa soup in the oven at 180⁰C for about 15 minutes.