- 125g glutinous rice flour
- 25g wheat flour
- 30g sugar powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 125ml warm water
- 100g white sesame seed
- Water to tase
- Oil to taste
- 250g PROCHIZ Spready
- 100g condensed milk
- ½ g vanilla essence
- Mix filling ingredients until smooth. Keep in freezer for more or less 1 hour until it thickened and can be molded.
- Take 18g of filling and keep the rest in freezer.
- Mix main ingredients until dry. Sif and keep it in a container
- Pour some warm water, little by little, while kneading the dough until thicken and easy to be molded.
- Take 15g of main dough. Fill the dough with filling. Dip into water and cover it with sesame seeds.
- Fry the dough with low heat until it rises and the color is golden brown.
- Onde-onde Keju is ready to serve.