Chicken Cordon Bleu With Prochiz : Incredible Deliciousness
Dishes made with chicken and cheese is just a perfect combination. The savory and delicate taste of the chicken, is a perfect match with this creamy cheese. It’s no wonder that the chicken cordon bleu dish has become an idol for so many people.
It is so easy to make, with ingredients that are easy to find, and a fairly quick process in creating this dish. Making this one dish, suitable for all kinds of events or a family meal. But before discussing any further, let’s look at interesting facts about this chicken dish.
Unique Facts about the Deliciousness of Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Did you know? That this chicken fillet dish turns out to have different variants fillings. Not only that, you should know these other interesting facts. All summed up below.
The word cordon bleu literally means ‘blue ribbon’ in French. This is because this food only exists among the nobles which is synonymous with ‘blue ribbon’.
Cordon bleu is also called schnitzel cordon bleu.
- The wordcordon bleu can be interpreted as cheese wrapped in meat, or vice versa. In the beginning, it was commonly called schnitzel which means cheese fried meat. Gradually shifted to cordon bleu since 1967 AD.
Cordon bleu can be cooked deep fried or sautéed with a little oil.
Cordon bleu can be made with different kinds of meats.
To make chicken cordon bleu, the chicken meat used is the breast.
Making Cordon bleu is a little bit different. Because, instead of being wrapped around the cheese, the meat used is simply stacked. This is called veal cordon bleu which is made from sliced veal.
It is time for Prochiz Lovers to experience the ultimate deliciousness of Prochiz Mozzarella in the making of chicken cordon blue.
Get a Special Chicken Cordon Bleu Delicacy With Prochiz Mozzarella
Why the recipe with Prochiz Mozzarella that is Soooo Stretchy! is this recommended cheese to make chicken cordon bleu? Because, besides its deliciousness and simple to make, this dish has a lot of nutritional content. For example:
- Chicken contains proteins, which becomes a source of energy for growth and development of the body.
- Prochiz Mozzarella is also very high in protein, calcium, and vitamins.
- Eggs have long been known as a great source of protein, so the combination of all the ingredients is very rich in protein.
Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Isn’t it interesting to learn the unique facts about this delicious and simple dish? Especially if you make it with Prochiz Mozzarella which is Soooo Strechy!
Just imagine, when you bite into it, the stream of melted and creamy cheese combined perfectly with the savory taste of the chicken, which makes the chicken cordon bleu made by Prochiz Lovers will taste even more special
It is no wonder that Prochiz Mozzarella which is Soooo Strechy! making this dish a favourite for children, as well as the whole family. For that reason, let’s try the fail-proof chicken cordon bleu recipe below!
To find out other delicious recipes from Prochiz, Prochiz Lovers can follow Prochiz’s social media accounts, IG: @keju_prochiz – Tiktok: @keju_prochiz and get interesting tips as well as prizes from events organized by Prochiz. Good luck!
- 200 gr Chicken Breast
- 2 Smoked beef
- 50 gr Prochiz Mozzarella
- 1 gr Salt
- 1 gr Pepper
- 200 gr All Purpose Flour
- 5 gr Salt
- 5 gr Garlic Powder
- 1 gr Ground pepper
- 200 gr Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 200 ml Oil
- Butterfly cut the chicken breasts. Smash the chicken breasts with a meat hammer or a rolling pin for easy rolling.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add smoked beef and Prochiz Mozzarella. Then roll it up.
- Let stand in the freezer for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Cover with a mixture of flour that has been seasoned with salt, garlic powder and ground pepper.
- Dip the chicken on egg mixture and roll it on the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken in oil over low heat until cooked.