Delicious Breakfast Menu, Pull Apart Cheese Bread
Sources of carbohydrates can not only be attained by eating rice, but bread can also be an option. Currently, there are many kinds of breads available with a variety of flavors. But did Prochiz Lovers know, cheese bread has been around for a long time. Even so, its still tastes delicious up to this day.
Of course, this is a favorite amongst many people, it can even be an alternative breakfast choice for rice. Cheese lovers will definitely love this one dish. The soft texture of the bread combined with the cheesiness makes this dish perfect for eating with the family.
Let’s find out the origin of bread, and why is there pull apart cheese bread?
Cheese bread has been around for a long time. But please note, before the existence of bread with various flavors, bread was simply made by mixing flour and water. Then baked until fluffy. It was said that bread like this was first found in Mesopotamia, one of the oldest cities in Egypt and it became one of the oldest foods.
During that time, bread became food for the nobles. The caste system can also be recognized through bread. The whiter the color means the higher the caste. At the time, white flour was very rare to find. Over time, bread has grown and became the food that is often consumed in different parts of the world.
Meanwhile, the progress of bread in Europe was influenced by Greece that had help making bread with the technology from Egypt. To date, the development of bread is improving and becoming more practical. Even the content in bread is able to meet the daily nutrition of Prochiz Lovers.
Energy Can Be Replenished With Pull Apart Cheese Bread for Breakfast
Before starting any activities, Prochiz Lovers should have a nutritional breakfast that meets your daily nutritional needs. Tired of the having rice for breakfast? Try making this alternative menu, pull apart cheese bread.
This type of bread that is fairly old-school, and it tastes very delicious and tender. Especially if you use Prochiz Spready cheese, it is not only healthy but also tastes so good.
This cheese spread is indeed suitable for many recipes. Do not doubt its nutritional content, because Prochiz Spready is made from quality raw ingredients and goes through a hygienic process.
Now Prochiz Lovers can enjoy cheese bread dishes by maing it yourself at home using Prochiz Spready. It is not difficult to make and the ingredients needed are easy to find. This healthy snack can also be served to your beloved family.
In addition to the Pull Apart Cheese Bread recipe, Prochiz Lovers can also find various tips and recipes for other cheese menus through this website. Don’t forget to also follow @keju_prochiz Instagram account and @keju-prochiz tiktok account to receive exciting information and join in prize winning activities from Prochiz.
- 500 gr Bread Flour
- 7 gr Yeast
- 110 gr Granulated Sugar
- 1 gr Bread Improver
- 30 gr Milk Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 250gr Milk
- 60 gr Butter
- 6 gr Salt
- 350 gr Prochiz Spready
- 90 gr Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 50 ml Milk
- Prochiz Cheddar Royale
- To make the bread, mix all the dry ingredients, except salt, stirring at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and milk, then stir again for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add butter and salt, then knead until the dough is smooth and elastic
- Remove and rest the dough for 10 minutes (cover the dough with plastic).
- Cut and divide the dough into 18pcs, then roll into smooth round balls, resting again for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling, combine all the filling ingredients, then mix thoroughly.
- Prepare 2 square pans measuring 24 cm, spread with butter.
- Take the bread dough then deflate, add in the filling (approximately 20 gr), then round it and arrange it in the prepared pan, one baking sheet filled with 9 pcs of dough.
- Let the dough rise 3 times its size, brush some egg wash on it, add grated PROCHIZ Cheddar Royale as a topping.
- Bake it in the oven at 180°C bottom heat and 175°C top heat for approximately 23 minutes.
- After the bread is done, remove it from the baking sheet immediately.