Christmas Tree Cake, Delicious Cakes for a Special Christmas Meal
Christmas is the most awaited special moment by Christians. Usually, this big day is celebrated by holding various festive events. One of the Christmas celebrations that should not be missed is a family gathering around the Christmas tree while enjoying a special meal. Of course, a Christmas Tree Cake is a must-have dessert in Christmas time.
This Christmas cake is made with soft sponge cake covered with cream cheese. Sponge cake or foam cake has a soft and hollow texture like a sponge. Sponge cake was first invented around the 16th century by Giovan Battista Cabona, an Italian chef who worked in France. For your information, this cake was Queen Victoria’s favorite cake from England.
Christmas Tree Cake, Soft Sponge Cake Covered with Delicious Cheese Cream
Don’t think that sponge cake can only be served plain. In fact, this cake can be combined with a variety of delicious creams and fillings, and can be shaped as desired. Its soft texture and sweet taste are irresistible to anyone. Unsurprisingly, this cake is often served as a special dish in various events.
Christmas Celebration Is Even More Special with Christmas Tree Cake with Prochiz Cheese!
Cheese fillings and toppings compliments the deliciousness of sponge cake. It is because cheese is one of the most fancied foods by almost all groups of people, from children to adults. Of course, a Christmas Tree Cake that has delicious and quality cheese will serve as a favorite Christmas dish for the whole family.
Facts About Christmas
Christmas is a spiritual moment celebrated by Christians. The word “Christmas” itself comes from the Latin “Dies Natalis” which means “Day of Birth”. Whereas in Portuguese, “Christmas” means “birth”. Christmas was first celebrated on December 25, 221 AD. The individual who established Christmas Day was Sectus Julius Africanus, a Roman Christian historian.
There are many ways to celebrate Christmas Day, such as exchanging gifts, family gatherings, and many more. In the midst of a luxurious and festive Christmas celebration, let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas day is truly about sincere affection accompanied by real actions. In addition, Christmas celebrations also remind you to always be humble and not arrogant.
To make Christmas Day feel more special, don’t miss out on the Christmas celebration with the Christmas Tree Cake. Prochiz Lovers can create this cake with cream cheese by using Prochiz Spready that has a soft texture and the best quality.
In addition, Prochiz Lovers can also shape a Christmas Tree Cake just like a Christmas tree, and decorate it as well. The result will be a delicious and mouth-watering Christmas Tree Cake. Don’t worry, you can make this cake at home. Come on, take a peek at the ingredients needed and instructions below.
Don’t forget to follow Instagram and TikTok @keju_prochiz to get tips, recipe ideas, and other prize-winning activities!
- 200 gr Prochiz Spready
- 120 ml Milk
- 175 ml Cooking Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 130 gr Sugar
- 3 gr SP (Baking Mix)
- 5 gr Cornstarch
- 150 gr All Purpose Flour
- 3 gr Baking Powder
- 1 gr Salt
- 200 gr Prochiz Spready
- 40 ml Milk
- 400 gr Whipped Cream Non Dairy
- Green food coloring
- Prepare 1 square pan with a size of 28 cm, grease the bottom of the baking sheet and place baking paper on it.
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- Prepare the sponge ingredients, beat Prochiz Spready, cold milk and oil until well mixed, set aside.
- Beat eggs, SP and sugar until fluffy and pale.
- Add other dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
- Add the cheese batter in step 3, stirring well.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- To make a cream filling, combine all the ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- After the sponge cake is cooled, prepare a ring cutter diameter of 10 cm, 8 cm, 6 cm, 4cm, and 2cm. Then shape according to size.
- Arrange the sponge layering the largest diameter from the bottom to the smallest diameter at the top, creating a Christmas tree shape. Then fill each sponge with cream cheese and cool refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- After the cake is cold then cover with frosting and decorate according to taste.