Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi
Luxurious and Easy to Make Recipes
Salmon Cheese Sushi, a luxurious, delicious, and nutritious Japanese dish. Prochiz Lovers should know that the process of making Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi is quite easy. So, Prochiz Lovers can make it yourselves at home. With Prochiz Quick Melt Slice cheese sauce as the ingredient, the dish is guaranteed to be delicious and melt in your mouth.
As delicious as it is, Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi is also rich in nutrients. This is because salmon contains omega 3, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12. Moreover, coupled with the benefits of Prochiz cheese which has antioxidants and vit K that is good for your bones. Curious about the recipe? Come on, take a peek.
Benefits of Consuming Salmon Sushi Cheese Melt for Families
Salmon sushi is probably very familiar to Prochiz Lovers. Various benefits of salmon as a source of protein, omega 3, vitamin B12 are very good for the body. Salmon can also reduce the risk of critical diseases, including heart disease.
In addition to salmon, Prochiz Quick Melt Slice cheese in this dish is also very good. The calcium content in Prochiz cheese is very good for your bones. It is also suitable to help children grow stronger.
After learning the benefits, it seems that this simple Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi recipe is indeed worth trying at home. In addition to being a delicious and luxurious dish, Sushi is also a nutritious dish. You can also copy other recipes with cheese for additional ingredient through @keju_prochiz Instagram account or meet through TikTok @keju_prochiz. Good luck!
Prochiz-style Delicious Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi Recipe
If Prochiz Lovers can no longer wait for the Cheese Melt Salmon Sushi recipe, here’s the recipe along with the ingredients and how to make it.
- 650 gr Japanese rice
- 20 gr Japanese vinegar
- 15 gr Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 8 peeled shrimp
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 gr Cake flour
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 150 ml Cold water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- 500 ml Cooking oil
- 200 gr Prochiz Mayo!
- 60 gr Prochiz Spready
- 36 gr Sauce sambal
- 36 gr Ketchup
- 30 gr Tobiko (fish roe)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 20 slices Prochiz Quick Melt slice
- 200 ml Liquid milk
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Kyuri (Japanese cucumber)
- 200 gr Salmon
- 4 Nori (seaweed)
- Sushi rice: mix japanese vinegar with sugar and salt, then boil and mix well.
- Prawn tempura: mix flour, baking soda, cold water, egg yolks, salt and pepper in one container, mix thoroughly and become a batter.
- Heat the cooking oil, dip the shrimp in the tempura batter then fry until golden yellow and crispy.
- Mentai sauce: Mix all the ingredients of mentai sauce, stirring until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Cheese sauce: cook Prochiz Quick Melt Slice with liquid milk until the cheese melts completely.
- Salmon cheese sushi: take approximately 172 gr of sushi rice, place it on top of 1 sheet of nori, flatten the rice on top of the nori then flip the position of the rice down.
- Place prawn tempura on top of the nori, then give carrots and kyuri that have been cut into rectangular pieces.
- Roll the sushi and pack it lightly, put mentai sauce on top of the sushi, then give the thinly sliced salmon on top, then heat the salmon using a fire torch.
- Cook the cheese sauce until the cheese melts, then place the sushi on top of the cheese sauce that is still in the pan.