2 Jars (350gr)
- 300 gr Butter
- 200 gr Prochiz gold
- 400 gr All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Powdered milk
- 2 Egg yolks
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- Grated Prochiz Gold
- Beat butter and eggs on low speed briefly until well blended.
- Add Prochiz Gold, mix well. Add flour and powdered milk, mix well.
- Roll out the dough with the help of a plastic sheet, cut into rectangles.
- Beat the eggs and liquid milk. Brush it on the dough.
- Then sprinkle with long grated Prochiz Gold cheese, arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake it in the oven at 125°C for 20 minutes or until cooked.