White Cheese Cake:
- 50 gr Prochiz Spready
- 60 gr White Chocolate Compound
- 75 gr Whipphing cream
- 4 gr Gelatin Powder
- 20 gr Water
Yellow Cheese Cake:
- 100 gr Prochiz Spready
- 30 gr Refined Sugar
- 300 gr Whipping Cream
- 4 gr Egg Yolk Food Coloring
- 30 gr Water
- 8 gr Gelatin Powder
- 100 gr Biscuit
- 80 gr Unsalted Butter
- 30 gr Dark Chocolate Compound
- To make the base crumble, coarsely chop the biscuits, melt the butter and dark chocolate. Then mix together with the biscuits, mix well.
- Evenly press the base mixture in a cake tin with a diameter of 15cm, then store it in the chiller.
- To make a white cheese cake, stir the Prochiz Spready until smooth, beat the whipping cream separately until it expands to 75%, then mix the whipping cream with the Prochiz Spready.
- Then add the melted white chocolate compound.
- Heat the water and gelatin powder until the gelatin dissolves.
- Then mix with the dough, mix until smooth and press in a round ring measuring 10cm in diameter by 3cm in height, store in the freezer until frozen.
- To make the yellow cheese cake, mix the Prochiz Spready and powdered sugar until smooth, beat the whipping cream separately until it expands to 75%, mix the whipping cream with the Prochiz Spready.
- Then add food coloring, stir until smooth.
- Heat the water and gelatine powder until the gelatine dissolves, then mix it with the dough.
- Prepare a silicon cake mold in the form of a cheese with a diameter of 15 cm and a height of 5 cm, pour the yellow cheese cake mixture into half the mold, then place the finished white cheese cake (step number 6) in the middle, then cover it again with the remaining yellow cheese cake mixture.
- Then put the cooled base crumble on it.
- Store in the freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
- Serve cold.