- 75 gr margarine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 25 gr powdered sugar
- 100 gr Prochiz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 75 gr milk powder
- 25 gr medium-protein flour, roast for 5 minutes
- 350 gr high-protein flour
- 150 gr medium-protein flour
- 100 gr granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast (6 gr)
- 25 gr milk powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 ml iced water
- 25 ml fresh milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Filling: Stir margarine, salt, powdered sugar, shredded PROCHIZ Cheddar cheese, powdered milk, and flour until granulated. Set aside.
- Bread: Mix flour, sugar, instant yeast, and powdered milk. Mix until combined. Slowly add egg and iced water, while kneading the dough until elastic. Add margarine and sugar. Knead until the dough is elastic. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Punch down the dough. Weigh the dough, 40 grams each. Roll into balls. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough. Place the filling on one side. Roll once more. Cut in an angle leaving dough with 1/2 cm wide. Roll. Place on a baking tray lightly greased with margarine. Set aside for 60 minutes until the dough rises. Brush with egg wash. Bake at 190 degree Celcius for 12 minutes until cooked