Brownies Cheese Cake
- 85 gr butter, finely diced
- 115 gr dark cooking chocolate (DCC)
- 120 gr granulated sugar, finely blended
- 2 large size eggs
- 70 gr flour
- 10 gr chocolate powder (we use Noir)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 70 gr Chocochips
- 250 gr PROCHIZ Cheese SPREAD (Spready)
- 50 gr granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat the oven at 180 Celcius Prepare an 18x18x4 cm or 20x20x4 cm baking pan, grease with margarine and line the sides with baking paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter and DCC in a low heat, stir slowly until fully melted. Remove from heat. Add 120 gr of sugar and eggs. Quickly mix at low speed using a mixer or hand whisker. Mix and sift the flour and chocolate powder, and pour into the batter. Also add in the vanilla and chocochips. Mix until combined. Pour the batter into the pan. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix and beat melted PROCHIZ Cheese Spread (Spready), 50 gr of sugar and egg yolk until soft.
- Spoon the cheese batter on top of the brownies batter. Create a marble pattern if you like (you can use a spoon or fork). Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes until fully cooked.
- When the cake is hot, the Cheese batter will have a slightly wet texture that will set once the cake is cool.
- Once cool, slice and serve.