- 2 egg whites
- 43 gr sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 27 gr cake flour
- 8 gr gelatine
- 110 ml water
- 70 gr sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 190 gr Prochiz Spready
- 230 gr whipped cream
- Whisk egg white and sugar until whipped, set aside. Whisk yolk and white egg slowly then add cake flour.
- Pour the dough into tray and baked in temperature 185 celcius about for 10 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine into water, set aside.
- Boil water and sugar, then whisk yolk and pour sugar water. Add prochiz spready and mix all. Add whipped cream and gelatine, and mix all until blended.
- Prepared the ring mould (heart shape), and set the lady finger arround the mould. Put the lady finger at bottom of the mould and pour a little bit with coffee syrup. Add tiramisu cream until half of the mould. Repeat the process until the mould is full.
- Refrigerate before serving and removed take out from the mould. and dusting with chocolate powder on the top of the cake.