Cheese Matcha Latte
- 2 tsp Matcha powder
- 2 tsp White sugar
- 50 ml Hot water
- 250 ml Milk
- 3 drops Strawberry paste
- Ice cubes
- 50 gr Prochiz Spready
- 50 gr Whipping cream powder
- 150 ml Milk
- Mix matcha powder and sugar in hot water, stir until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Mix 50 ml milk, and strawberry paste. Set aside.
- To make cheese foam, mix Prochiz Spready, whipping cream powder, and milk until smooth and fluffy.
- Put ice cubes in a glass, pour in milk, strawberry milk, and matcha solution.
- Finally, put some cheese foam on top.