Baked Crispy Veggies
If you hear the word vegetable, what do Prochiz Lovers have in mind? Clear soup, bitter, or delicious gravy? We all know that eating vegetables is one of the important things for the human body, because vegetables contain various good benefits for the body, including fiber. Fiber can help smooth out the digestive process, and can stimulate immune cells so that our body becomes stronger.
But many people ranging from children to adults, do not like vegetables. Am I right or am I right? Are Prochiz Lovers one of those people? In fact, there are so many nutrients in vegetables that we can get, Prochiz Lovers, including:
- Vitamin A for the maintenance of eye health.
- Vitamin D for bone health.
- Vitamin E for fertility and skin.
- Vitamin K for blood clotting.
- Vitamin C to increase the body’s resistance to infections.
- B vitamins to prevent Thiamine deficiency disease.
- Vitamin B12 to improve appetite.
If Prochiz Lovers do not like vegetables, don’t worry. This time Prochiz will share a recipe that will surely make Prochiz Lovers fall in love with vegetables! Prochiz Lovers can also try to make this for your children. A variety of cooked vegetables can be a tasty snack, loved by all members of the family.
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 Potato
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Broccoli
- 50 ml Cooking Oil
- 200 gr Bread Crumb
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 20 gr Prochiz Cheddar Royale, grated
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Prochiz Mayo! Salad Dressing
- Peel and chop the vegetables, wash thoroughly, add oil and mix thoroughly.
- Combine all the spices and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the vegetables with the seasoning ingredients.
- Then roast the vegetables at 170°C for approximately 30 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with Prochiz Mayo! Salad Dressing as a dipping sauce.