Combining cheese and banana in one delectable dish? The first thing that comes to your mind must be “cheesy banana”. Spot on! This scrumptious dish can be easily found everywhere, from street hawkers to major bakeries. But you don’t have to spend time looking for it, you can make them at home. It is easy to make and the ingredients are widely available. Follow this delicious cheesy banana recipe below.
- 1 or 2 bunches of banana, choose riped saba banana (locally known as pisang kepok) with soft texture.
- 250 gr flour (use Segi Tiga brand)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick of vanilla
- 1 sachet of chocolate milk
- 170 gr Prochiz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sugar, to taste
- Water, as needed
Cheesy banana topping process:
- Put the peeled banana into the batter.
- Prepare a frying pan or teflon, use enough cooking oil to deep fry the banana.
- Fry the banana until fully cooked. Use low heat to ensure the bananas are thoroughly cooked.
- Once the bananas turn golden brown, remove from the pan and drain well.
- After the bananas are slightly cooled, line the bananas on a round or rectangle plat, or any other plate as you wish.
- Pour chocolate milk over the banana, add PROCHIZ Cheddar cheese or chocolate sprinkles or any other toppings that you like.
- Cheesy banana is ready to serve.