Tips for Making Delicious Cheesy Mozzarella Corn
Corn grilled with mozzarella on top or also known as cheesy mozzarella corn, is now trending and you must try it. This dish is often eaten as a dessert or snack to postpone hunger.
This dish relies on mozzarella cheese which is famous for its delicacy and nutrition. Therefore, Prochiz Lovers should choose high quality mozzarella cheese so that your meals will be more delicious and nutritious, that is Prochiz Cheese.
How to Boil Corn for Cheesy Mozzarella Corn
Before getting into the recipe, Prochiz Lovers must first know how to properly boil sweet corn before it is made into cheesy mozzarella corn. Here’s the explanation :
- Before the boiling process, choose the right corn and choose the corn that is still wrapped in the husk. Also choose corn that is still soft and moist.
- Prepare a saucepan with boiling water. Do not forget to add salt. It doesn’t need to be too much, just a hint of salt.
- Boiling corn has different times, for unpeeled corn can be boiled approximately 5-10 menit. While the corn kernels need to be boiled for about four minutes in medium heat. Do not boil the corn for too long, as it can overcook the corn and it becomes too tender, or even crumble.
- Put a tablespoon of butter on the boiled corn. Because butter can make the corn savory and the aroma even more tempting.
Now is the time, Prochiz Lovers can create cheesy mozzarella corn with Prochiz Mozzarella soooo Strechy! Prochiz Mozzarella is high in calcium and certainly very healthy for the body. With only 4 ingredients, this simple and delicious snack can be made by Prochiz Lovers at home.
Moreover, Prochiz Mozzarella is made from super quality New Zealand milk and of course the hygienic processing using modern equipment. Not only Prochiz Mozzarella, but Prochiz also has a wide selection of products that Prochiz Lovers can choose for yourselves according to your desire.
In addition to Prochiz Mozzarella, Prochiz Lovers are also recommended to use Prochiz Mayo! Salad Dressing to serve with of Cheesy Mozzarella Corn. These two Prochiz choices are perfect to use for toppings in all kinds of snacks and Prochiz Lovers’ meals at home, because they enhance the taste of your snacks to become more milky, savory, and of course very delicious.
Without further ado, let’s follow the cheesy mozzarella corn recipe below that Prochiz Lovers can easily make at home.
For Prochiz Lovers who are curious about recipes and other cheese products, you can follow Prochiz’s social media to get tips and follow the activities and win prizes on IG: @keju_prochiz and Tiktok: @keju_prochiz. We hope that can be useful!
- 400 gr Boiled corn kernels
- 70 gr Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 30 gr Prochiz Mayo! Salad Dressing
- 160 gr Prochiz Mozzarella
- Combine all the ingredients together, then bake for 20 minutes until the Prochiz Mozzarella is melted.