- 24 pieces of rainbow dumpling skin
- 250 gr boneless chicken breast, diced
- 100 gr cabbage, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 green onion
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 100 gr Prochiz Quick Melt
- Blend diced chicken thighs, sliced cabbage, green onion, garlic, soy sauce, white pepper, chicken stock, sugar, oyster sauce, and cornstarch until smooth.
- Cut Prochiz Quick Melt into cubes, set aside.
- Then fill the skin with chicken and Prochiz Quick Melt.
- Press the center and the sides of the skin and shape according to taste.
- Steam the dumpling for 5-7 minutes in medium heat or until the dumplings are cooked.