Corn Fritter Quick Melt
Who has never heard of corn fritter? Corn fritter or as we call it “bakwan jagung” is one of the complementary foods or snacks that are very popular in Indonesia. In fact, corn fritter is a culinary influence from Spain and Portugal!
Corn kernels are native to America, and were brought by the Portuguese to Indonesia. Fortunately, the Indonesian soil is very suitable for growing corn so there are a lot of corn harvest. Up until now, you can easily find corn here, and most of the time we make it into corn fritters.
Corn fritter that is crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside is certainly a must when we bite into it. Today, Prochiz will give you the Corn Fritter recipe, but not just any Corn Fritter. This time we are making the next level Corn Fritter recipe, which is filled with melted Prochiz Quick Melt cheese. Wow, how do we do that?
Come check out the recipe below!
Is it very easy to make? Corn Fritter that is crispy on the outside, and melts in your mouth! The creamy texture of melted cheese along with the crispy skin of corn fritter is perfect for a snack, as well as a side dish. Who can stand the scrumptiousness?
Prochiz Quick Melt cheese is very suitable to be combined with various foods, because it has a creamy, savory, and delicious taste! It melts perfectly and gives a thrilling culinary sensation. Let’s try to create it yourself and prove how great Prochiz Quick Melt Cheese really is. Cooking becomes more simple, practical and more special. Good luck, Prochiz Lovers! Also share your #Bikinyangsimpeljadispesial and #ProchizMakinPraktis moments on social media by tagging the @keju_Prochiz.
- 150 gr All Purpose Flour
- 110 ml Water
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Stock Powder
- 1 Egg
- 250 gr Corn Kernels
- 160 gr Prochiz Quick Melt
- Mix together all-purpose flour, water, pepper, stock powder, eggs, and corn kernels into a bowl.
- Stir in all the ingredients until the batter is evenly mixed.
- Cut the Prochiz Quick Melt into 16 pieces.
- Heat the cooking oil, heat the ladle with hot oil.
- Put the batter mixture in half of the ladle, put a piece of Prochiz Quick Melt on it, then pour more batter mixture on top.
- Fry the batter until half cooked, remove from the ladle, then fry again until golden yellow and the cheese melts completely.