- 250 gr water
- 100 gr butter
- 2.5 gr salt
- 6.5 gr granulated sugar
- 150 gr high-protein flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 200 gr butter
- 200 gr PROCHIZ Cheese SPREAD (Spready)
- 300 gr Pastry cream
- lemon zest to taste
- Bring the water, butter, salt, and sugar to boil. Lower the heat and add flour. Stir well until combined and elastic.
- Remove from heat.
- With a mixer, mix until the mixture reaches luke- warm temperature and add eggs one by one, continue mixing until combined.
- Once ready, put the batter into a piping bag with a tip, pipe lengthwise - 10 cm in size, on a baking tray and bake at 160° for approximately 50 minutes.
- Beat butter until white and fluffy, add Prochiz Cheese Spread (Spready). Mix well, and lastly add in the pastry cream and lemon zest.
- Put into a piping bag with tip, use a leaf piping tip.
- Finishing : 200 gr white chocolate and add pink food coloring to taste. Dip half of the eclairs in chocolate and let the chocolate set.
- Cut the eclairs in two parts, separating the chocolate dipped half and the plain half. Pipe filling on top of the eclaris in a zig-zag movement from end to end. Put back the other half of the eclairs. Decorate with whipped cream and strawberry (to taste).