Storing and keeping cheese fresh is not difficult.
- Cut only what you need and store the rest in the refrigerator.
- Once the cheese is cut, wrap it nicely with a plastic wrap or aluminum-foil and please make sure it is secure enough.
- Cheese is best to be consumed within 2 weeks.
- While refrigerated, cheese should be put inside the drawer in the chiller part of the fridge to avoid contamination from sharp food smell because cheese is easily contaminated by strong smell and taste.
- Wrap the cheese securely with plastic wrap and place brown sugar inside. This will prevent mold from growing.
- It is best to serve the cheese at room temperature, so take it out of the fridge a few minutes before serving.
We is strongly committed to producing high quality and nutritional foods for household as well as foodservice and industrial customers.
PROCHIZ cheddar cheese is one of our leading portfolio products and it is now widely used by households as well as foodservice and industrial customers.
In addition to PROCHIZ, PT Mulia Boga Raya is also entrusted by PT Fonterra Brand Indonesia to produce its processed cheddar cheese under the company’s Anchor brand.