Tips to Bake Crisp and Crunchy CookiesThere are severals steps that you may follow when baking cookies. See the tips below.
Baking cookies can be done anytime, either in preparation of festivities or also to serve snacks for the family at home. Before starting to bake, make sure you are familiar with the steps to bake cookies that are crunchy. Pay attention to the ingredients used and make sure to use the right process. Our tips today will discuss the tips to bake crunchy cookies.
There are severals steps that you may follow when baking cookies. Here are the tips:
- Add a little bit of cornstarch into the cookie dough;
- Use low-protein flour. Using low-protein flour will result in crisp and crunchy cookies;
- Do not over knead the dough. Do not over knead the dough to prevent the cookie from flopping. Cool butter so the butter will not melt during mixing;
- Use low temperature in baking cookies and avoid overheating;
- Always measure the ingredients to achieve the right and even measures. Do not estimate the measurements;
- Do not overmix butter or margarine; Add flour by sifting it to make stirring and mixing easier;
- Dough is best mixed with a spatula instead of a mixer to prevent the dough from being sticky and rubbery. Do not mix dough for too long, use medium strength when mixing dough (not too strong);