Nastar Recipe That Really Soft In Mouth
You must be familiar with cheese nastar. Nastar is a type of pastry made from flour, butter, eggs, and pineapple jam as a filling. These cookies are named after Dutch, namely ananas and tarts. The shape is very typical that is round with a diameter of about 2 cm which is decorated with a clove stem at the top end.
Today, cheese nastar doesn’t only contain pineapple jam. There are various variations such as strawberry jam, pineapple, blueberries, and others. Not only on Eid al-Fitr, Nastar also exists during the celebration of religious holidays until the Chinese New Year.
Since the Eid day is approaching, here is a cheese nastar recipe that you can try to make at home.
- 350g medium protein wheat flour
- 25g powdered milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 100g margarine
- 150g butter
- 100g Edam cheese
- 80g sugar powder
- 500g pineapple jar
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp milk
- PROCHIZ Cheddar, grated, to taste
- Beat margarine, butter, and refined sugar at low speed. Just shake it for a while as long as it is evenly mixed.
- Add the egg yolks one by one while continuing to shake.
- Add edam cheese, stir with a wooden spoon / spatula.
- Add flour and milk powder while sifting. Stir with a wooden spoon / spatula until it can be scavenged / shaped.
- Take the dough about 8-10 grams, fill with pineapple jam, then form a circle or according to taste. Repeat until all the batter is used. Arrange the cake on a baking sheet that has been smeared with margarine or cake paper.
- Bake the cake with a temperature of 150 ° C for 15-20 minutes. Remove and then chill.
- Grease ingredients: Mix egg yolks and milk.
- Brush the surface of the cake with the ingredients spread. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for a while until the top of the cake looks golden brown. Nastar Cheese A la Prochiz Ready to be served.
Bagikan tips yang kamu sukai